"Hi there, welcome to Ceejay Plumbing & Heating Bridgend. I've been in business since 2008 and have 14 years experience in plumbing, heating and natural gas. It's a family run business including my wife and myself. No job too small or too big, great customer service and guaranteed work."
We're very proud of our great customer service and offer a 2 year guarantee on all our work.
Ceejay Plumbing have acquired a range of recognised qualifications.
Ceejay Plumbing: Our Services
See our range of services that we offer. We're based in Bridgend, South Wales.
Gas Checks & Services
Ceejay Plumbing Bridgend offer excellent gas safety checks and services. Get in touch with Ceejay Plumbing Bridgend for a FREE quote.
Is your boiler acting up? Get in touch with Ceejay Plumbing Bridgend to get your boiler serviced. We can also offer boiler installations.
Is your home feeling cold? You may need your central heating checked. Give Ceejay Plumbing Bridgend a call today to get a FREE quote.
From burst pipes, to new installations you can trust Ceejay Plumbing Bridgend to fit, and check your plumbing. Get in touch with us today.
Looking for a new bathroom or a bathroom refurbishment? Or even a wet room system? Ceejay Plumbing Bridgend will fit, test and make sure you're 100% happy.
Looking for an underfloor heating system? Our 14 years of experience will ensure that you receive the best quality service possible.
Looking for a Wet Room system? With over 14 years of experience we'll supply, fit and test the system to ensure that you're 100% happy.
Who are we
Learn more about Ceejay Plumbing & Heating.
About Ceejay Plumbing & Heating
We're based in Bridgend and have over 14 years experience in plumbing and the central heating industry and offer a full range of services including:
- Landlord/homeowner gas safety checks and services
- Boiler repair and installation
- Domestic central heating installations and repairs (natural gas and l.P.G)
- All plumbing work
- Bathroom refurbishments, underfloor heating and wet room systems
Qualifications & accreditations
- Gas Safe Registered Business
- Mechanical Engineering Services Plumbing Level 2
- Part l Qualified Energy Efficiency Level 3
- WR1 WRAS Water Industry Approved Plumbers Scheme
- UVHW1 Installation & Maintenance of Domestic Hot Water Storage Systems
- L.P.G Qualified
- CPA1 Gas Analyser Qualified: Natural Gas - CCN1, CEN1, HTR1, CKR1, WAT1
- Construction Skills Health & Safety
Some of the boiler brands we can fit & repair